How to join the AGM.
Beyond Bank Australia's 2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be conducted as a hybrid meeting on Monday, 27 November 2023, commencing at 3:30 pm (AWDT) / 6:00 pm (ACDT) / 6:30 pm (AEDT). You will be able to attend in person at U City Function Centre, 43 Franklin Street, Adelaide SA 5000, or online using the steps below.
Before the meeting you will need to:
- Have a computer, tablet or mobile device with reliable internet access.
- Find your member number ahead of joining the AGM.
- Read the details on how to attend the AGM webcast contained in the Notice of Meeting and the Virtual Meeting Online Guide (phone-in details can be found on page 6).
- To assist with catering arrangements, please advise Vicki McLoughlin on 0436 378 166 or email@example.com by 20 November 2023, if you will be attending the AGM in person.
On the day of the meeting:
- Log in to the online platform which will be provided by Link Market Services. We recommend you log in and register from 5:30 PM (ACDT) on Monday, 27 November.