Purchase with Visa. Use your own money.
Visa Debit cards acts like credit cards, but you use your own funds. Your Visa Debit card is connected to your transaction account, which means you’re always in control of your money.
Make fee-free purchases when you select the ‘credit’ option on your Visa Debit card.
- Smart chip protection. Increase your security and reduce your exposure to counterfeiting, card skimming and other fraud with a smart chip
- Visa Secure checks that it’s you making the purchase
- Fee-free purchases. Simply by pressing the ‘CR’ button at the EFTPOS terminal
- Visa Zero Liability Policy. With Visa's Zero Liability policy, you won’t be held responsible for fraudulent charges or unauthorised purchases made with your card or account information1. This means you can use your card to shop with total confidence, as you will always be protected against unauthorised use
- Available with our Purple Transactor Account.
- Digital Card - When you order a card, you'll receive a Digital Card version first so you can transact straight away while you wait for your physical card to arrive.
- Refer to our Fees and Charges booklet for more information.
1 Visa's Zero Liability policy covers Australian and New Zealand-issued cards and does not apply to ATM transactions, transactions not processed by Visa or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholders should notify their issuer promptly of any unauthorised Visa use. Please consult your issuer for additional details. Visa payWave® is a registered trademark of Visa Worldwide Pty Limited. For further information on Visa’s Zero Liability policy please refer to the Visa website.
2 Google Pay is available on all non-rooted Android devices (Lollipop 5.0+). For full Terms and Conditions, view here.
3 Apple and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, apps and websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and apps; with iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 and later in apps and websites; and with Mac in Safari with an Apple Pay enabled iPhone 6 or later or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see here.
4 For a full list of compatible Samsung Pay devices and Terms and Conditions, visit here.
Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply; these will be provided at application or on request. For full details please review our Financial Services Guide, Product Guide and Fees and Charges Guide available on our website at www.beyondbank.com.au/disclosures, by calling us on 13 25 85 to request a copy or by visiting a branch.
This information has been provided without taking into account any of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acquiring this product you should read the relevant guides to decide if this product is right for you.
All products and services are provided by Beyond Bank Australia Ltd ABN 15 087 651 143 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 237 856. © 2020.